Bangabandhu International Conference Center
23-24 November, 2018
In Bangladesh, which had a population of 149.8 million in 2011, a recent meta-analysis showed that the prevalence of diabetes will be 13% by 2030. The findings suggest that diabetes has become epidemic among the adult population of Bangladesh. In this scenario, need patient level empowerment through massive awareness and interaction with all his/her stack holders of disease management. So, Diabetes Mela is the idea of an interactive annual health fair on diabetes showcasing the latest in diabetes care and management.
- Screening of Blood Glucose, Blood pressure, Foot and vision.
- Exhibition: Latest & existing diabetes care/management products, Organizations who provide patient support & service providers.
- Free consultation/Expert Advice.
- Hands-on activities.
- Workshops for patients & doctors.
- Science experiments, presentation & other activities to build awareness on diabetes.
- Diabetes friendly food processing techniques.
1st BES-Mayo Advanced Course in Endocrinology
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Hotel
24-25 January, 2019
The Course in Advanced Endocrinology is a collaboration between the Bangladesh Endocrine Society (BES) and the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, USA. The course will be conducted completely by experts from the field of endocrinology. This course has been very well received by endocrinologists form all over South East Asia in the past several years. It is a two-day intensive and interactive learning course covering all aspects of clinical Endocrinology. Our faculties include renowned endocrinologists from both domestic and abroad.